Preparing Your Heart & Life for Increase
Jan 22nd, 2018 by bryanhudson
Open Doors for You
Part One, Preparing Your Heart and Life for Increase
Revelation 3 “The Faithful Church
7 “And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write,‘These things says He who is holy, He who is true, “He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens”:[c] 8 “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
Jesus spoke a parable describing the conditions of the people’s hearts in relation to God’s word, or the seed. How you handle the seed of God’s is the most important thing that you handle.
1. The Sower and the Soils (13:1-9) - The Power of Conditions
2. The Tares (13:24-30) - The Power of Challenge
3. The Mustard Seed (13:31-32) - The Power of Potential
4. The Leaven (13:33) - The Power of Mystery
5. The Hidden Treasure (13:44) The Power of Value
6. The Costly Pearl (13:45-46) The Power of Priority
7. The Dragnet (13:47-50) - The Power of Judgment
8. The Householder (13:52) - The Power of Balance
Matthew 13:1 On the same day Jesus went out of the house and sat by the sea. 2 And great multitudes were gathered together to Him, so that He got into a boat and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 3 Then He spoke many things to them in parables, saying: “Behold, a sower went out to sow. 4 And as he sowed, some seed fell by the wayside; and the birds came and devoured them. 5 Some fell on stony places, where they did not have much earth; and they immediately sprang up because they had no depth of earth. 6 But when the sun was up they were scorched, and because they had no root they withered away. 7 And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprang up and choked them. 8 But others fell on good ground and yielded a crop: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. 9 He who has ears to hear, let him hear!”